Travel Award for State or Provincial Health or Agricultural Department Employees
Plaque and travel funds to attend the Annual Meeting of the International Association for Food Protection. Presented to state or provincial health or agricultural department employees (epidemiologists, food and molecular microbiologists, and environmental health specialists) working in North America.
Click on the Make a Nomination button in the blue box below to complete your application form. Be sure to hit Submit Form when finished.
Sponsored by: IAFP Foundation
2020 Recipient(s): Dietrich Blum, Veronica Bryant, Leslie Cobb, Taryn Hurley, Temesgen Jemaneh, Kendra Kilawee
- 2019 — Gregory Danzeisen, Ashley Giddens, Emily Harvey, Mona Johnson, Lorraine McIntyre
- 2018 — Luisa F. Castro, Jason J. Crowe, Pongpan Laksanalamai, Jessica Laurent, Danielle Wroblewski
- 2017 — Ted Gatesy, Michael Perry
- 2016 — Veronica Bryant, Scott Troppy, Lauren Turner, Christopher Waggener, Chun Wang
- 2015 — Lisa Hainstock, Teresa S. Lee, Laura Matthias, Caitlin McDonnell, Alida Sorenson, Johanna Vostok
- 2014 — Jamie DeMent, Paul Fox, Ted Gatesy, Jennifer Pierquet, Amy Woron
- 2013 — Kathryn Bennett, Barbara Cote, Angela Fritzinger, Krissa Jones
- 2012 — Jeanne Garbarino, Tim Jenkins, Chris Malota, Amie Minor, Brian Sauders
- 2011 — Robyn M. Atkinson, Leslie A. Frank, Joe Graham, Christina Ritchey Wilson