Food Safety Culture - Part 1 of 6: How to get Buy-In, Develop Metrics, and Properly Implement
May 26, 2020 (11:00 AM (EST) - 12:15 PM (EST))
Sponsored by: the IAFP Foundation
Organized by: the Food Safety Culture PDG
This the first in a series of six webinars organized by the Food Safety Culture PDG.
Building a culture of food safety is important, but how do you do it? In this webinar, attendees will go through a three-part process corresponding to essential, practical measures for developing a culture of food safety: leveraging leadership support, identifying learning needs and corresponding metrics, and strategic roll-out of effective programs.
Professional Development Groups
- Food Safety Culture Professional Development Group
- Lone Jespersen, Moderator Cultivate, Switzerland
- Austin Welch, Presenter Sage Media, Colorado, USA
- Neil Coole, Presenter BSI, Virginia, USA
- Richard Fleming, Presenter Sage Media, Colorado, USA
- Megan Kenjora, Presenter The Hershey Company, Pennsylvania, USA