Food Safety Culture - Part 3 of 6: Latest Food Safety Culture Research From Four Doctoral Researchers
Jun 22, 2020 (11:00 AM (EST) - 12:15 PM (EST))
This is the third in a six part series organized by the Food Safety Culture PDG.
Get five practical insights from five passionate researchers in the field of food safety culture. From the role of regulators, application of GFSI dimensions, impact of communication, to assessments in SMEs and processing facilities.
Professional Development Groups
- Food Safety Culture Professional Development Group
- Lone Jespersen, Moderator Cultivate, Switzerland
- Sophie Waung, Presenter Purdue, Indiana, USA
- Emma Samuel, Presenter Cardiff Metropolitan University, United Kingdom
- Rounaq Nayak, Presenter Loughborough University, United Kingdom