Other Meetings & Conferences
The International Association for Food Protection regularly schedules various meetings throughout the year to provide timely information on situations impacting the global food safety community. These meetings are invaluable in assisting members in understanding how to respond to emerging public health threats and unanticipated food safety issues.
- Developing Environmental Monitoring Programs for Small and Midsize Processors Workshop
- Microbial Challenge Testing for Foods - 2015
- Microbial Challenge Testing for Foods - 2014
- Microbial Challenge Testing for Foods - 2013
- Reduced Oxygen Packaging Conference
- IAFP Rapid Response Symposium - Salmonella in Peanut Products - Understanding the Risk and Controlling the Process
- IAFP Timely Topics Symposium - Raw Milk Consumption: An Emerging Public Health Threat?