Students are the future of our Association! In addition to educational sessions, Annual Meeting activities for students include:
- Student Luncheon - Sunday, July 28 - 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Student Mixer - Tuesday, July 30 - 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Student Professional Development Group (PDG) meeting
- Student PDG booth in Exhibit Hall
- Opportunity for Poster Session Participation
- Job Fair
- Networking Opportunities
Join your colleagues at IAFP 2013 in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina. Register before June 26 to receive the best rate!
North Carolina Research Campus (NCRC) Tour
Scientists at NCRC in Kannapolis, just north of Charlotte, invite IAFP attendees to tour the campus on Monday, July 29. Sign up for the tour when you register for IAFP 2013.