Special contributors and sponsors make possible an enhanced experience for all IAFP Annual Meeting attendees. Through the support provided by our special contributors and sponsors, IAFP is able to offer attendees additional amenities throughout the meeting that might not otherwise be made available. Join us in telling our special contributors and sponsors "Thank You" for providing this important support to our conference.
- British Columbia Food Protection Association
- Carolina Assocation for Food Protection
- ConAgra Foods
- DNV Business Assurance
- Ecolab, Inc.
- F & H Food Equipment Company
- Florida Association for Food Protection
- Food Marketing Institute
- Frozen Food Foundation
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- International Life Sciences Institute, North America (ILSI, N.A.)
- International Life Sciences Institute, South Africa (ILSI, S.A.)
- International Packaged Ice Association (IPIA)
- John Morrell Food Group
- Nelson-Jameson, Inc.
- North Carolina Research Campus
- Quality Assurance & Food Safety Magazine
- University of Arkansas Center of Excellence for Poultry Science
- Weber Scientific
- Wilbur Feagan
Join your colleagues at IAFP 2013 in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina. Register before June 26 to receive the best rate!
North Carolina Research Campus (NCRC) Tour
Scientists at NCRC in Kannapolis, just north of Charlotte, invite IAFP attendees to tour the campus on Monday, July 29. Sign up for the tour when you register for IAFP 2013.