The list below shows upcoming webinars held by IAFP and IAFP’s Professional Development Groups (PDGs). Please note that all opinions and statements are those of the individual making the presentations and not necessarily the opinion or view of IAFP.
Handling Food Fraud in e-Commerce - Food Fraud Series Part 5 of 5
Jun 27, 2019 (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM CENTRAL TIME U.S.)
- This session explores ways of dealing with the risks and intelligence offered by e-Commerce.
- E-commerce exposes brand owners and retailers to various risks coming with online trading, from misinformation about products to authenticity, parallel trading, and counterfeiting. At the same time, e-commerce is an open and transparent marketplace which can also provide a source of intelligence to manage risks across various supply chains.
- The webinar will offer insights about international legal frameworks, different types of risks and explore how technologies help identify and/or allow to massively scan e-retailers and international transactions to intelligently supervise product information which triggers actions to prevent such risks.
- Lara Miller, Speaker International Anticounterfeiting Coalition
- Axel Hein, Speaker Apirasol
- Nicola Colombo, Speaker SGS