Become a Member
As an IAFP Member, you will enjoy access to a vast number of exclusive benefits and opportunities, including:
- IAFP Report (monthly e-newsletter)
- Food Protection Trends (FPT)
- FPT Online (1980 - Current)
- Journal of Food Protection® (JFP)
- JFP Online (1967 - Current)
- Access to Online Membership Directory
- Discounts on booklets and 3-A Sanitary Standards
- Special Annual Meeting registration rates
- Regional educational workshops
- Involvement in committees and professional development groups
- Networking opportunities
Are you ready to advance your knowledge and career? Become an IAFP Member today to join more than 4,000 members worldwide working to advance food safety.
IAFP is proud to represent a diverse array of professionals in the industry. We currently offer five different Membership types: Regular, Student, Retired, Honorary Life and Sustaining. Learn more about each type of Membership below.
Individuals interested in fulfilling the Association's mission.
Full-time students pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees at colleges or universities.
Retired Members not receiving compensation for work related to the Association's mission and who have been Members for at least 10 years.
Members honored for their substantial contribution to the Association.
Provides organizations and corporations the opportunity to ally themselves with IAFP.
Become a Member
You can fill out our online application or print out our PDF Adobe Acrobat application and either fax or mail it in to our Des Moines, Iowa office.