Handling Food Fraud in e-Commerce - Food Fraud Series Part 5 of 5
Jun 27, 2019 (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM CENTRAL TIME U.S.)
- This session explores ways of dealing with the risks and intelligence offered by e-Commerce.
- E-commerce exposes brand owners and retailers to various risks coming with online trading, from misinformation about products to authenticity, parallel trading, and counterfeiting. At the same time, e-commerce is an open and transparent marketplace which can also provide a source of intelligence to manage risks across various supply chains.
- The webinar will offer insights about international legal frameworks, different types of risks and explore how technologies help identify and/or allow to massively scan e-retailers and international transactions to intelligently supervise product information which triggers actions to prevent such risks.
- Lara Miller, Speaker International Anticounterfeiting Coalition
- Axel Hein, Speaker Apirasol
- Nicola Colombo, Speaker SGS