There is a steadily increasing number of Affiliate Associations of the International Association for Food Protection throughout the world. IAFP Affiliates are organizations whose objectives are consistent with those of IAFP and whose members have united to apply for a formal Charter as an Affiliate Association, under conditions stipulated in the IAFP Bylaws.
Numerous benefits are gained when an organization seeks alliance with IAFP:
- Publication of your organization’s activities and accomplishments in the Affiliate View, a quarterly newsletter
- Prestige of being affiliated with the Association adds legitimacy to your organization
- Networking, educational opportunities, and promotional table for Affiliates at the IAFP Annual Meeting
- Participation and representation on the International Association Affiliate Council and Executive Board
- Hosting an IAFP Annual Meeting in your area brings exposure to your organization
For questions about IAFP affiliation that are not addressed below, please contact the office at +1 515.276.3344 or +1 800.369.6337, or email Affiliate Services at email@example.com.
Affiliate View Newsletter
Affiliate View is IAFP’s quarterly newsletter specifically for our Affiliates. From information about upcoming events to news about IAFP programs and services, the Affiliate View is a valuable source of information to help you make the most of your Membership status.