Active IAFP Members can use our search below to find past webinars held by IAFP and IAFP’s Professional Development Groups (PDGs). Please note that all opinions and statements are those of the individual making the presentations and not necessarily the opinion or view of IAFP.
You must have an active IAFP Membership to play the archived webinars in this section.
FSMA Full Enforcement Impact on Food Safety - Data Analysis, Stats, Trends, Challenges
Sep 29, 2020
With full implementation of the FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Foods and related regulations, is the nation’s food supply safer than pre-FSMA? Panelists will utilize data and information from the FDA Data Dashboard as well as CDC and private sources to provide observations on whether FSMA has really improved food safety for the American consumer.
- Glenn Bass, Presenter U.S. Food and Drug Administration, USA
- Loralyn Ledenbach, Presenter Kraft Heinz Company, USA
- William Marler, Presenter Marler Clark LLP PS, USA
- Allen Sayler, Presenter & Moderator EAS Consulting Group, LLC, USA
Food Safety Culture - Part 7 of 7: Building Strong Food Safety Cultures with Effective Training Programs
Aug 17, 2020
How does your food safety culture journey compare with your global colleagues? Food Safety Professionals from over 5,000 plants worldwide shared their feedback in The Global Food Safety Training Survey 2020, an industry benchmarking tool for companies to assess their training programs and share their biggest food safety training challenges. Join us to dissect the insights from this valuable benchmarking tool to better understand the advances we are making in our collective food safety culture journey and the existing challenges identified that may be preventing us from achieving a truly robust food safety culture.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Receive the food safety culture data highlights and compare your own culture journey
- Learn how your food safety training program can be a key tool to advance your food safety culture
- Identify potential gaps in your training program and how other colleagues are overcoming those gaps
- Laura Nelson Alchemy Systems, USA
- Bertrand Emond Campden BRI, UK
- Lone Jespersen, Moderator Cultivate, Switzerland
COVID -19 & FOOD SAFETY GLOBAL SUMMIT
Jul 29, 2020
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, how is the safety of food and food handlers affected?
This upcoming summit provides the global food industry an insight into the latest situation and research. Learn what are the significant risks and unique challenges of this rapidly evolving virus and how to successfully deal with them.
Join the discussion and share knowledge.
Please note: This is a paid webinar and will not be available to IAFP Members after the live event.