The list below shows upcoming webinars held by IAFP and IAFP’s Professional Development Groups (PDGs). Please note that all opinions and statements are those of the individual making the presentations and not necessarily the opinion or view of IAFP.
Selection and Use of Target "Pertinent Pathogen" for Process Validations
Dec 6, 2018 (10:00 am - 11:00 am CST)
Sponsored by: Low Moisture Foods Pasteurization Alliance
Organized by: Low Water Activity Foods PDG
Description: The speaker will provide an overview of selection and use of target "pertinent pathogen" in process validations.
1. Describe the important considerations in the selection of pertinent pathogen(s)
2. Identify key aims in inoculum preparation and inoculation
3. List variables that affect use of target pathogen(s)
4. Describe the importance of written detailed standard operating protocols
- Dr. Elizabeth Grasso-Kelley, Presenter Illinois Institute of Technology
- Harshavardhan Thippareddi, Moderator University of Georgia